Blog Archive

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Risk of Love and MagicRisk of Love and Magic by Patricia Rice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book that I have read of this author & of this series the Malcoms. At first I found the story a little boring but I kept reading it. And boy am I glad that I did. Ms Rice did not let me down at all!! The story line is completely different from anything that I have ever thought about reading. Ms Rice has an imagination that is truly creative. I would never of thought to write about mind reading; which is what this story is about.
The story starts out in mental hospital where we find a young women trying to escape from. She is using her mind to send coded messages to a man to help her. Magnus arrives and helps Nadine escapes - her stepfather the general is trying to use her. actually he has been using her and he had her locked up in the hospital. He has the entire family convinced that she is insane- her sister Vera has gone underground. Magnus helps Nadine find her sister; and together Do they stay together ? All these questions and more are answered in the book for you.
The plot, characters, and the scenes are so real that you begin to find yourself right there beside Nadine and Magnus. I give this book at true honest rating of 5 plus stars in my book. I recommend that you go read this book at once. You will not be disappointed with it at all!!NOW GO GET IT!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts