Blog Archive

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Amazing Finding Niki

I have had the up most pleasure of Beta reading for Second Hammond - her book is entitled " Finding Niki" And I must say it is good - very good. I am very impressed with it.
  The character Niki is down to earth and going thru family troubles - having moved back into her grandparents house. She is also having boy troubles. Deals with a father that walked out of her life at a young age- so now she has trust issues. 
 Second has brought the plot and story  to life. The only way to over come trust issues is comfront her father. 
 I recommend this book to everyone. And I give it a 10 plus star rating. This book deals with what some teenagers go through nowdays. And I for one say that all parents must read this book.
 Way to go!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts