Blog Archive

Friday, January 10, 2014

Revenge (The Keeper Series, #2)Revenge by O.L. Ramos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG!!! First before I ever get into the story let me say this I received a ARC from the author O. L. Ramos for an honest opinion and this is mine. Now that this is said. I can now get on with OMG!! OMG!!!
Did he really hit it out of the ball park with book 2 "Revenge"" Poor Liz has had her world changed upside down so much. She has gone from going to work everyday and College even having to put up with seeing the shrinks. Now she is the "Keeper" and Vinnie and Micheal are having are having to protect her from evil. The evil vamp Klein thinks that he is gonna take over the world now thats the million dollar question. Does he?? And does Liz find her mother Mary?? If she does, what about having any siblings??
See ... too much going on ... I will tell you this though if you follow me to my blog I have some information that you just might want to know about book 3 straight from the author O.L. Ramos as I interviewed him for my blog. The book is called "The Keeper Rebirth" my blog address is mousiey.blogspot.com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts