Blog Archive

Sunday, September 1, 2013

OMG I've been busy and these are So YUMMY!!!!!!

In the last couple of days I have finished reading 'SOMETHING ABOUT EVE", read the lay
out of the characters "MAID YOU HATE", "TRISKELE', 'THE GIRL WITH RED SHOES" and
finally ""THE WOMEN WHO SPARKED THE GREATEST SEX SCANDAL OF ALL TIME". They
all are terrific books. I am waiting for more of the " Maid You Hate Me" It is awesome well the characters are at least. As for "Triskele" my recommendation is that you go out and get a copy of it ASAP!!!
As for "The Girl With Red Shoes" well lets just say "HOT HOT HOT !!!!
AND "THE Women who Sparked the Greatest Sex Scandal of All Time" -- Now this one is so very interesting- and good. It was the greatest sex scandal of all time- .
Look for my complete reviews of these books and more to come .
Mousiey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts