Blog Archive

Friday, July 26, 2013

Teaser 4...
Teaser 4

Conner took the last step as the lights finally flickered on, shining their brightness throughout the basement. The room held an eeriness to it now, a cold sinister feeling that enfolded the skin and made the hairs on his arms stand on end. She was here.
He could hear movement in the one cell that held Kasey’s friend Sarah yet all else was still yet he could feel her very essence, could almost taste it in the air.
“So you come down to have another round?” Sarah called out walking up to the bars her hand down the front of her panties. She grinned when she saw him. “Or maybe the other brother wants to play instead?”
Conner ignored her as he went to the far cell and looked in. Grace hung by her arms from thick steel chains in the center of the room, her legs dangling mere inches from the cement clasped by similar means so she couldn’t move. She wore a simple white shawl that covered her down to her knees.
A week without feeding had weakened her, she was paler then before, blue and purple veins had begun to streak across her skin. Even her vibrant blonde hair had begun to whiten and fade, yet her vivid ice blue eyes held as true as ever.
“I was wondering when you would come visit me.” She said lifting her head to stare at him. “Did you bring me someone to eat, lover?”
Conner didn’t answer her, his voice trapped behind his lips as he unlocked the cell door.
“I asked about you, you know,” her icy stare following his every moment, “but William refused to tell me anything. He never did really like me did he? I was almost worried about you, but I could smell your scent still and knew you had survived. Ever an impressive man you have been.” She smiled at him. “I wasn’t going to kill you, you know.”
“That’s not what it looks like on my end.” He replied holding his voice firmly.
“I promise you, I have never wanted you dead my love.” Her grin was wicked. “I was going to turn you.”
His stomach twisted at the words. “I would have rather died.”
“You say that now only because you don’t know what it is like to be like me.”
“I’ve seen enough of what your kind does to know I want no part of it.”
She chuckled menacingly. “Have you never wondered what it’s like, even a little?”
“No.” His reply was cold and hard.
“A pity,” she mused, “you’d like it, no more pain, sorrow, regret, fear, gone all of it. All you have to do is ask and I will take it all away for you. The dreams that haunt you will disappear, the pain that seizes your heart every time you think of them will vanish.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts