Blog Archive

Monday, August 11, 2014

For the LOve of Her Dragron 5 out 5 Stars!!!!

For The Love Of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #4)For The Love Of Her Dragon by Julia Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awesome truly awesome!! I received this book as a gift from a friend and I am truly grateful. This book has been such a pleasure to read. I could not put it. Well, I had too, as my eyes made me. Lol. But the story line is so amazing an different, one that is purely genius !!
The story is about a little witch ( and I do mean little - 5 ft) and her mate who ends up being a dragon warrior. The witch is a good one- however he in the beginning can not get over the fact that she Kyra is a witch. See it was a witch that killed his mother and unborn sister. So he wants nothing to do with her as he is afraid that she will turn out like the witch that betrayed the family before.
Now this story has many twists in it. It also has a lot of excitement and a few sexual dreams also. Because of the sexual dreams I would not recommend the book the for anyone under the 16 /however I think the age limit we are allowed to quote is 18.
The characters, plot line and the scenes are so life like that you are made to feel like you are a part of the story. It is a work of pure genius. Ms. Mills is truly talented and I look forward to reading more of her books. As this is the first book that I have read.
I give this book a 5 plus rating and recommend that YOU GO GET THIS BOOK NOW!!!
Ms. Mills you go girl!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts