Blog Archive

Sunday, September 22, 2013

O.L. Ramos has written two books so far in this series of the :Keeperone is the The Keeper Awaking , and the other is the The Keeper Revenge.Both of these books are excellent works. I highly recommend them to everyone. When I first picked up the the Awaking an started reading the book. I could not put the book down until I had finished reading it 3 hours later. For me , that was a none stop read; which I do when I can't put a book down. If a book has over 500 pages or more than I pull an all niter. At any rate, let me tell you about this book a little- you have a young college student by the name of Elizabeth ( who goes by the name of Liz) her mother Mary was suddenly snatched from her at a very young age in their kitchen ( which she saw and no one believes her)Her father is trying very hard to raise his daughter without his loving wife who he loved very much and now with out her is causing him to drink all the time. Liz works at the family restaurant for her uncle as waitress. It is there she meets the handsome hunk Micheal ( who is a werewolf) and Vinnie ( who happens to be a vampire) -see they came to protect Liz because she happens to be a Keeper. This book has it all witches, vampires, water sprites, werewolf's, slayers, and more. I am not going to tell you anymore about this book as I don't want to spoil it for you. However- I will say this it is a must read for all!!! An if you come back to my blog on Saturday I will tell you all about The next book in the series the Keeper Revenge Also I promise to have an interview with O L Ramos at that time. Maybe we can find out if some thing about Liz, Micheal, Vinne and Mary???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts